POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Revenge of the Scarabs : Revenge of the Scarabs Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Revenge of the Scarabs
From: clipka
Date: 28 Feb 2009 13:50:02
Message: <web.49a9866652ada67ee41007250@news.povray.org>
Not exactly what I had in mind, but sometimes getting a formula wrong in a macro
can give your shot an intereting surreal twist ;)

I call it "Revenge of The Killer Scarabs from Outer Space".

(Okay, wrong color - should be brown and sound like a bell - but what the
heck...)

Hum... somehow reminds me of some queer "insects heading for world domination"
movie... anyone recall the title of it? The one with that bunch of researchers
setting up a high-tech camp near some ant colony that seems to have gone a bit
termite-ish (them building towers and such), the researchers going mental over
time, and the director apparently going on LSD or some other stuff as the story
nears the end?

Don't tell me you don't know which one I'm talking about... the one where the
ants start communicating with those scientists via a plotter... yeah, THAT
freakin' movie...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lostcity 2009-02-28 1943.png' (124 KB)

Preview of image 'lostcity 2009-02-28 1943.png'
lostcity 2009-02-28 1943.png